New option to split maintenance object from indicator object
In IGSS V10 it is possible to split the maintenance object from the indicator object. The maintenance object is the
object where the actual maintenance is to be performed (e.g. a motor or a pump). The indicator object is the object
where maintenance is to be tracked /registered (e.g. an hour counter). By default the maintenance object is the same
as the indicator object, but it is now possible to specify an alternate indicator object.
New option to link 2 maintenance jobs
In case a piece of equipment need periodic maintenance every specified number of hours of operation or after a
specified number of start/stop operations, it is now possible to link the 2 maintenance jobs so that completing one
will automatically complete the other as well assuming that the type of maintenance to perform in either case is the
Define when a maintenance job is pending
When creating a report of due maintenance jobs it is now possible to include jobs that will probably be due in the near
future as well by specifying the –soon parameter. By default the threshold for when a job is soon to be due is 95
percent, but this may be changed.
Printing of jobs may be triggered by command line
A report of maintenance jobs may be printed directly from the command line by specifying the following parameters
to the maintenance module:
- -active (Only the active maintenance jobs are processed)
- -descriptions (Full job descriptions are included in the list of maintenance jobs)
- -notes (Job notes are included in the list of maintenance jobs)
- -area (Only process jobs that affect objects created in the specified area)
- -soon (Only include the active jobs that are considered to be nearly due)
Improved maintenance job note log
New job notes are registered and displayed with date and time. Historical job notes can still be edited.
Mandatory note when a job is completed
When a maintenance job is completed, the operator is required to fill out a job note.
Basic/advanced form display
The maintenance form display now has two modes: basic and advanced. By default the advanced mode is used, but
this can be changed by a system setting.
- Acknowledge and Complete Maintenance jobs
- Read/open job information, files or notes
- Print maintenance job report
- Find in Supervise
Advanced mode (default):
- As Basic plus...
- Create, edit and delete maintenance jobs
- Create, edit and delete filters
- Edit columns and sort order in Maintenance form
- Create and edit maintenance job notes
New maintenance job may be created directly from object in Supervise
A new maintenance job may be created by the operator directly from the Supervise module by right-clicking an object
and selecting “New Maintenance Job…”. This will active the Maintenance module and pre-selects the object.