PLC Driver Documentation
IGSS Comes With a Comprehensive Help System
Help as Webhelp
The IGSS help system consists of one help file for each module, plus a few thematic help files. The help files can also be viewed in a standard web browser. This provides a great advantage, because you can now search in all IGSS help files using Google or other search engines.
For each PLC driver, the documentation includes:
- Software and hardware requirements.
- Configuring the driver in System Configuration.
- Configuring the objects in Definition.
- Performance and throughput.
- Error codes for troubleshooting driver alarms.